Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lauren turns NINE!

Happy Birthday to my sweet "little" bug! It is so hard to believe that next year we will be in double digits. How is that even possible? I know parents say that all the time but until you are a parent, you never can fully grasp just how fast time flies. There are so many times that I just want to stop and press pause. It all is flying by and I am trying my best to soak up every second that I have with her. The past year has been the biggest change I have seen in a long time. She has matured so much. I feel like I can have actual conversations with her. Not just "what did you do at school today?" Lauren: "nothing." She seems very comfortable talking to me and asking me questions, which I love so much. I am so proud of the little lady she is becoming.

Thor, Andrew and Jack were here for her actual Birthday so we had a little celebration.


alarm clock for her ipod

She really wanted her Morgan Cherokee bag for school

new ipod case

sweet Jack

sweet Andrew

Her teeny magazines.. we got her a subscription to her two favs


Jack, Hannah, Andrew, Abby, Lauren and Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment