Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm BACK!!! with updates!

My poor poor widdle blog. :( I have not posted on here since Hannah's birthday party, so... beginning of March. Oops! But I have dusted the cob webs off and am ready to be back! :) I'll try my best to bring you up to date.

After Hannah's Birthday we celebrated Spring Break and my Birthday. We were blessed to have the Peterson Family join us for a whole week during Spring Break. They have never been on the same spring break schedule as us since Lauren and Andrew started school so it was a sweet treat that we took advantage of. Jamie also had vacation that week so we had a blast!

Andrew loves Bella and Bella loves Andrew!

These two peanuts are just adorable. They either love each other or are nagging like a couple who has been married for 30 years. Its great. For the most part its love though. Jack has planned their wedding which is to take place on the beach. Hannah is still considering his proposal.

My birthday celebration!!! What a great Birthday it was!!! I am so blessed. This is Rhonda and I out to when we all went out to dinner at Bon Femme!

Patty, Rhonda and I went out shopping all day and when we got back they hid me next door while everyone (Rhonda) got a little surprise together. It was wonderful and such a sweet surprise! Thank you Rhonda!!! (and Jamie and Thor) ;)

Jamie and Thor.. what a blessing that these two have become BFF's just like Rhonda and I. Our children, love to be all together too and are within 6 months of each other. It makes getting together amazing every single time!


 Back at our house after dinner! Patty, Mike, Sarah, Jeff, Jamie, Rhonda and Thor! I was so happy to have Sarah and Jeff be able to join us for dinner and the get together afterwards. They too are such fantastic friends!

Sarah, me, Rhonda at Bon Femme
 Patty!!!! Of course they were here to celebrate all day! Two very loyal, loving friends who also happen to be our next door neighbors! 


We also spent a day in downtown Chicago that week. We took the kids to the Museum of Science and Industry and ate at a fantastic Italian place. It was delish. Rhonda left mid week to go home and work on her dissertation while Thor and the boys hung back here with us. I was so sad to see her go but was glad I had some more time to spend with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment