Sunday, June 24, 2012

Celebrating Easter

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a holiday. But I'm not gonna lie, when Easter rolls around, I have lost some serious steam. It starts at Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, Jamie's Birthday, Hannah's Birthday, my birthday, Lauren's birthday, then Easter. I try  my best to still make a big deal out of Easter and I really hope that my girls aren't noticing my lack of motivation. We celebrated a couple different days this year. We had our Easter Egg Hunt the day before because my sister and her family were already in town for Lauren's Birthday party. Our neighbors also had some family in town so we invited them over for the hunt as well. Hannah and I filled close to 500 eggs with money and candy. The kids had a blast and we were blessed with a beautiful day! That night the girls and I decorated Easter eggs and then had Jamie's Mom over for Easter Sunday.

Lauren gathering her loot

Hannah and Nora

My niece, Olivia




Looking through their loot

Hannah sorting her "monies"

coloring easter eggs







No comments:

Post a Comment