Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Five things somebody loves Tuesday


So I thought I would try something new and fun for the month of May. Each Tuesday I am going to list five things that someone in our family loves. Fun!! I will start with the youngest member of the family.. Hannah Kate!





Her blankie! I just searched online to get a picture of her blankie and it's hard to believe it actually looked like this at one point. She didn't really become "attached" to her blankie until she was around the age of 2. I love that she has something that is soothing to her. It is so cute when she is weepy and gives me those sad little eyes and says, "mama, where's my bwankie."


Hannah LOVES ballet. She takes ballet on Friday afternoon and she talks about it all. week. long. She has taken gymnastics for awhile in a mommy and me class but I was nervous for her to start the ballet. It was not a mommy and me class and she wouldn't be able to see me during the class. For those of you that know Hannah know that she attached to me at the hip. So needless to say I was a little worried. She kept saying she wanted to do it and so we gave it a try. The very first day she walked into the class like she had been going forever and absolutely loves it. Every single day at home she wants to have on one of her ballet leotards and her ballet shoes. She even sleeps in them at times. (its just not worth the fight) The cutest thing is when she tells random people in her quiet little voice, "I take ballet."


Who doesn't love Fancy Nancy!! Lauren loved Fancy Nancy and recently Hannah jumped on the Nancy train. Hannah is such a girly girl to she loves to listen to all the things Fancy Nancy is up to. Almost every time we get done reading, or even sometimes before we are done reading, she is anxious to get all done up just like Fancy Nancy!! We even scored a Fancy Nancy dress up dress at Marshalls a couple weeks ago! Score!


TANGLED!! Along with every other little girl in America, right?! It is such a cute movie and I was happy to catch a break from "Despicable Me." Hannah's two favorite parts of the movie are with Flynn gives Rapunzel the "smoudler".. she cracks up laughing every time. Then of course she lanterns part. It is so purdy when Flynn and Rapunzel are out there on that little canoe with a million lanterns floating all around them. Every Mom's.. I mean girl's dream, right!


I know, I know. She is 3. She shouldn't have a passy. I get it. But she does. She loves them. She is actually sitting next to me right now and when she saw the pictures of the passy's she jumped up and hugged me and said "I love passy's. I love them. I love THAT passy. " Now who could deny a sweet little Hannah a passy after that!! Obviously not ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment