Monday, April 18, 2011

guess who came to visit!!!! and our weekend in pictures

THE LANDSCAPERS!!!!! They came on Thursday and Friday of last week and I was overjoyed!!! Perfect timing since it has rained every single day since they laid the seed. It looks great. When it warms up a bit I have two rose bushes to plant out by the deck in back and some other flowers on the other side of the deck. We also need to enclose the play system in back with some timbers and order the pebble rock for that. Cannot wait for all that to be done. Then when we finally stop dipping below 50 degrees at night they can come paint my front door and garage trim!! I cannot wait!!



Maggie Moo came to visit last Thursday!!!! Her Grandma is out of time so we get to spend Thursdays with her while her mama is at work. Hannah absolutely loves playing and taking care of Maggie and it gives me that baby fix that I so badly need.

Lauren and Julia!! They were laying on the couch watching "Megamind" and apparently there was a scary part and they were comforting one another. This is how these two are all day long. Just warms my heart!
Hannah and Lauren love to match but with their age difference it is sometimes hard to find things for them that match. Trusty old Gymboree jammie's work every time. They get so excited when they get new matching Gymbo jammies and I must say they are super cute in them!!

MAX!!! LOVE HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment