Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Hannah


My baby is 3.. how can it be? Hannah turned 3 while we were on vacation but I wanted to make a special blog post about it.
As some of you know, we tried for 4 years and countless fertility treatments before we were finally blessed with this sweet baby girl. I remember the day like it was yesterday when that little pink plus sign showed up on that test. I then took 6 more tests that same night bursting with joy at every little plus sign. Hannah Katherine has been a complete joy since the day she entered our lives. She is sweet, shy, loving, funny and attached to mommy more than you can imagine. I wouldn't change a thing. I love every moment I spend with her. I love our quiet times at home when it is just her and I. We play, read, she helps me with stuff I need to do and she is the best shopper a mama could ask for. Especially a mama who enjoys shopping as much as this one.
Happy Birthday my sweet Hannah Kate. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being you. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Here are some pics of Hannah enjoying her 3rd Birthday! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment