Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012! This also marks the one year anniversary of my beloved blog. I would like to say that I wish I had posted more, did more with it but to be honest, I am impressed that it is still around at all. Go me! Plus, that gives me something to work on this year. :)

We brought the new year in with our great friends and neighbors, Mike and Patty and their girls! Daddy had to get up at 6:00 am for a trip so he only lasted until 11pm. We were sad but figured someone had to be the responsible one!


 Abby was giving the girls makeovers on NYE. First up was Lauren!

Next up was Julia, and Lauren was her manager!

The whole group

They were super excited, especially Hannah, to fill their wine glasses with juice to bring in the new year!



And let's not forget Bella. She turned 2 on NYE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!!

As I reflect on 2011 I couldn't be more at peace.
I have such an amazing husband and kids. 
I have the best friends and family a girl could ask.
Here's to 2012 that is as great as 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment