Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!!

What a fun Halloween we had. We were lucky enough to have my sister and her family up for the weekend to join in the festivities. The girls had a blast as usual and it was so nice to spend quality time with my sister and Mark.
Jamie and I put on the Halloween Party at Hannah's preschool for her class. It was a lot of fun. There are only 6 kids and they are all super sweet. We had a great time.
On Halloween Jamie and our neighbor, Mike, took all the girls trick or treating. I really thought Hannah would only do a couple houses like last year and come home but she stuck with them and covered the whole neighborhood. I stayed back and handed out candy. It was my first year not tagging along as they trick or treated. I was kind of bummed but it was fun seeing all the different costumes that came to the door.


Treat bags I made for the preschool party

Hannah's class

Snack time!

Arghhh!


My good friend Sarah and her daughter, Maggie, joined us for trick or treating downtown Valpo on Friday evening.

Yes, he is using a power tool for carving his pumpkin.





How happy does Max look here?


Mama, Hannah, Julia, Abby, Lauren and Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment