Monday, January 3, 2011

new year reflections


I start 2011 off thankful. I am fortunate to have many, many blessings in my life. I told you I had resolutions for this year and focusing on my blessings and being positive in general is one of those.

There a some people I owe a HUGE thank you to.. in no particular order. ;)

*To my husband who is my best friend. He is my #1 fan. From him I get unconditional love and acceptance, and he always makes me feel like I am special and liked. I'm the luckiest girl in the world for having him.

*My daughters.. it is from the two of you that I have learned the true meaning of sweetness, patience and forgiveness. It is from you that I have learned that whatever you choose in life I will always be proud of you simply because you hold the key to my heart forever.

*My sister who has answered her phone every. single. time. I call and listened to me ramble on.. even the times when I am rambling simply because Jamie is on a 4 day trip and I haven't had an adult conversation in 3 days. I love you.

*Heather.. you accentuate the beautiful parts of life and remind me to also. Thank you for being an amazing neighbor and great friend. I will miss you.

*Nina.. for all that you do. Taking care of my dogs, my kids and my pot roast. You are there when I need you and then some. I will miss you too.

Of course I am thankful to so many other people and things.. the list goes on. I vow to focus on those things all year.

I sincerely appreciate all of you. I gratefully and humbly say
THANK YOU
from the bottom of my heart.






2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, Dori! I'm sure that they're all thankful for you too! And look at your girls.. they ARE that sweet and wonderful because of their awesome Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dori,
    Thanks for talking tonight. You are truly one of the sweetest, kindest, thoughtful, caring, and most giving friend. I'm going to miss our walks and talks but know we can always meet somewhere in the middle! And Bella & Max are more than welcome to camp out in our garage anytime. Addison is going to miss his buddy. I'm so thankful for the friendship we have made. Love you!

    ReplyDelete